SPECIFIC PROCUREMENT NOTICE
IBADAN WATER SUPPLY AND SANITATION REHABILITATION PROJECT IN OYO STATE
REQUEST FOR EXPRESSION OF INTEREST FOR INSTITUTIONAL CONSULTANCY SERVICES
1. This request for expressions of interest follows the general procurement notice for this project
that appeared in Development Business No 760. of 17th September, 2009.
2. The Federal Ministry of Finance has received a loan from the African Development Fund and
intends to apply part of the proceeds of this loan to eligible payments under the contract for
Institutional Support Consultancy Services.
3. The services include Capacity Building of the water utility in order to improve on
management including financial, organization and personnel, service provision,
commercialization and consumer orientation, and functional training programme and
training related activities in order to achieve financial sustainability.
4. The Water Corporation of Oyo State (WCOS) now invites consulting firms to indicate their
interest in providing the services. Interested firms must provide a statement of capability and
experience indicating that they are qualified to perform the services (brochures, description of
similar assignments, experience in similar conditions, availability of appropriate skills among
5. A short list of six firms will be compiled in accordance with the procedures set out in the
African Development Bank’s Rules and Procedures for the Use of Consultants.
6. Written expressions of interest must be delivered to the address below by 14 hours
(Nigeria time) on November 18, 2009.
The General Manager,
Water Corporation Oyo State,
PMB 5339, Secretariat, Ibadan.
Engr E. O. AREMU
Project Manager/Team Leader
E mail: email@example.com
+234 80 3334 7475
African Development Bank Institutional Consultancy- Nigeria