SPECIFIC PROCUREMENT NOTICE
CONSULTANTS EXPRESSION OF INTEREST
URBAN WATER SUPPLY AND SANITATION REHABILITATION PROJECT IN TARABA
REQUEST FOR EXPRESSION OF INTEREST FOR PRIVATE PARTNERSHIP STUDY
1. This request for expressions of interest follows the general procurement notice for this project
that appeared on the Website of UNDB on 17 September 2009.
2. The Federal Ministry of Finance has received a loan from the African Development Fund and
intends to apply part of the proceeds of this loan to eligible payments under the contract for
Institutional Support Consultancy Services.
3. The services include Public Private Partnership Study by developing a coherent set of
conclusions and Recommendations in the introduction of PPP in the development of water
supply and sanitation services for Taraba State.
4. The Taraba State Water State Agency (TSWSA) now invites consulting firms to indicate their
interest in providing the services. Interested firms must provide a statement of capability and
experience indicating that they are qualified to perform the services (brochures, description of
similar assignments, experience in similar conditions, availability of appropriate skills among
5. A short list of six firms will be compiled in accordance with the procedures set out in the African
Development Bank’s Rules and Procedures for the Use of Consultants.
6. Written expressions of interest must be delivered to the address below by 25
November 2009 at 14.00 hrs Nigerian time.
The General Manager
Taraba State Water Supply Agency
PMB 1028, Jalingo
Taraba State, Nigeria
Project Manager/Team Leader
E mail: email@example.com
+234 80 8665 5446, +234 7058011122