Latest posts
Home / Nigeria News / LASTMA boys should undergo mental checkup – Omokhuale

LASTMA boys should undergo mental checkup – Omokhuale

The Lagos State Traffic Management Authority (LASTMA) boss has been asked to call his boys to order as a result of incessant complaints by lagosians on the unruly act that the road workers are engaging in. The LASTMA men have been accused of setting traps for Lagosians and arresting them and ultimately collecting bribe from the innocent road users.

Lagos state Governor, Tunde Fashola with LASTMA 'boys'

Omokhuale has said that it is unfortunate that most of them are illiterates, but thanks God that there are still jobs for them and also called for a review of the mental state of the LASTMA workers. According to him, “I have met some of them…about 5% of them are nice but the remaining 95% behave like area boys.”