Afrigrowth Nigeria is organising a training workshop on Project Monitoring and Evaluating projects, and understanding M&E strategies etc.
Date: 22nd – 23rd October, 2009
• Monitoring and Evaluation as the key to continuous sustained development
and improved decision making.
• A logical approach to integrating M&E with planning and project management
• Monitoring and
• Quantitative & qualitative indicators
• Tools for collecting and analyzing data
• Tools for communicating findings
• Eliminating evaluation bias
• Participatory Monitoring and Evaluation
• Evaluation frame work
• TORs for internal External Evaluation
• Managing Evaluations effectively & efficiently
• Criteria for Measuring Development impact and sustainability
FOR WHOM: the workshop is designed for Program and Project managers, staff of NGOs, Government Agencies, Individuals interested in considering a career option.
NB: please note that payment of course fee is what confirms your
registration and payment MUST be made one week before the workshop.
For more information call us on 08034954552 or 0806672879