The German Government is planning to spend six million euros or about N1.1b on the operations of the LAKE Chad Basin Authority (LCBA)
- Dr. Roland Geerken of the German Technical Co-operation, disclosed this yesterday in Abuja
- The fund would be disbursed in three phases of two million euros (N386 million) each,
- An on going phase that stated four years ago would end in 2010,
- The third phase would end in 2013.
- Geerken said the continuous disbursement of the fund and the collaboration _depends on the outcome of the Extraordinary Session of the Council of Ministers of LCBA