Institute of Housing and Urban Development Studies (IHS) is calling for applications for a one year Masters of Science in Urban Management and Development (UMD12) 2015 with 6 different specializations.
- Managing and Financing Urban Infrastructure (MFUI)
- Urban Housing and Livelihoods (UHL)
- Urban Environmental Management and Climate Change (UECC)
- Integrated Planning and Strategies (IPS)
- Urban Land Development (ULD)
- Urban Competitiveness and Resilience (UCR)
You can nominate friends /colleagues who are interested in applying for this course. You may send 3-4 nominations, preferably females for the Masters in Urban Management and Development (UMD) course for the 2015-2016 intake. Netherlands Fellowship Programme is available for this course for the 2015 intake. Countries covered under Netherlands Fellowship Programme: