GRM International, a global development management firm is looking for an Institutional, Policy and Water Governance reform Expert to fill a vacant position under the Water Supply and Sanitation Sector Reform Programme, Phase 3 (WSSSRP III)-Nigeria.
The successful candidate shall be based in Yola, Adamawa state.
WSSSRP III is an European Union funded programme aim at improving water governance and access to service delivery in these States- Ekiti, Plateau, and Adamawa.
WSSSRP III expected to commence early 2014 is targeted at achieving Policy and institutional reforms, Community ownership and management of constructed facilities, and Civil society organizations and private sector participation in services delivery
- A University degree in Policy Studies, Economics, Development Studies, Engineering or other directly related fields
- Proficiency in English.
- At least 5 years’ experience in water-related projects whose content must include institutional and policy reforms in developing countries
- Experience creating or establishing monitoring and evaluation (M&E) systems for the water and sanitation sector;
- Experience with preparing grant proposals or implementing an NGO’s grant project is requiref
- Experience with EDF procedures is an advantage.
For further details and to apply for this position, please contact oliver.Clarke@grminternational.com
Applications close 31st August 2013.
- Further Details
GRM International, the global development management firm, has worked over the past 45 years in more than 120 countries and has successfully implemented more than 700 complex and innovative projects on behalf of clients and partners around the world. GRM International is currently managing 5 programmes in Nigeria