Announcement: 1st African Water Integrity Summit “Accelerating towards a Water Secure World” April 29-30 | Lusaka, Zambia
Who should attend? All interested stakeholders are welcome to attend the Summit, however the summit is designed to particularly appeal to:
- Water sector stakeholders in regulation, controlling, planning, policy development.
- Actors from ECOWAS, EAC-Lake Victoria Basin Commission and SADC countries who have been trained during the regional integrity programme.
- Stakeholders such as media, water users associations and advocacy organisations who demand accountability in water management.
- Representatives from the donor community
Why attend? The summit is an opportunity for alumni to
- Engage with colleagues
- Participate in panel discussions
- Gain career enhancing knowledge
- Advance integrity practices.
Networking time will be built into the programme, enabling participants to talk to speakers on a one-to-one basis and meet peers and potential partners who share the same concerns and objectives. Deadlines for applications
For more information visit www.watergovernance.org/integrity/summit